Wednesday 3 December 2014

KIKO Top Pairs blush 01


Hello,

Today's review is on a KIKO blush duo, it's part of a limited edition collection called the daring game *I think* and it's based on the Bond girls! The blushes accost £14.50 and for that price you get 12g of product, which basically means it'll last me forever.The blushes are extremely good quality the pink and plum are everyday colours for me and they're great in terms of pigmentation and blend ability. The plum colour is matte without shimmer and is in the shade Desert sand. The pink has a very subtle golden shimmer which isn't noticeable on the cheeks and is in the shade rose coral. These colours are very appropriate for autumn winter.

The packaging is awesome and has a great mirror which I've been using to apply all my makeup. I like the packaging, but for makeup I tend to prefer black packaging. Overall I love these blushers and I'm thinking about getting some more from KIKO any suggestions?

Thanks for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment