Thursday 6 November 2014

Revlon Lovers coral


Hello,

So I purchased this product in august and I've been trying it out ever since, it's a formula I've never tried before from Revlon, the shine formula is very sheer, but definitely lives up to the name of shine, because when first applied it looks like a lipgloss, but then after a few hours, it drys down to a matte finish. 

I love the colour, because it's sheer it looks like a  peach and I tend to wear it most days if I'm feeling peachy. I would recommend this if you like the sound of it, but if you prefer matte opaque lipsticks then this isn't for you.

Thanks for reading x

3 comments:

  1. I've got a coral colour from Revlon with a golden fleck to it. I do love Revlon lipsticks
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I can't wait for the spring/summer when I'm sure I'll wear it more :)

    ReplyDelete