Monday 3 November 2014

Nic's picks




Hello,

So today's review is of a product you may remember from a few weeks ago, I blogged about it being on offer for only £20 in super drug which was awesome! So the set contains 5 brushes and I have to admit I love them all, the cheek brush is awesome for contour of blusher. The stippling brush is amazing for powder or highlight, and the base shadow brush is amazing for blending of concealer or eyeshadow. The angled eyeshadow brush is also awesome it's great for blending or placing eyeshadow in the crease. Finally the angled eyeliner brush is amazing and it perfect for eyeliner or brows!

The packaging is amazing and I love the silver barrels a lot chicer than the other brushes!

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. Such an amazing set, i love these brushes, especially the cheek brush!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same I think it's definitely my favourite from the set!

      Delete