Saturday 15 November 2014

Balmi in sweet mint


Hello,

So I hope you're having a great day, I got a post to day about the Balmi lip balms which I suppose are sort of the UK equivalent to the eos lip balms. They cost £4.99 form Boots which is a little steep, but I suppose in this is a new sort of concept for lip balms. It's easy to apply because you don't need to get any on the product on your finger, but when it gets low I anticipate it'll be more difficult to apply because it will become wider. The sent of the mint is nice, but if that doesn't float your boat they have coconut, Raspberry and strawberry! Once applied you can feel the product on your lips which I personally like but it's not for everyone. 

Overall I think it's a nice concept and it comes with something so you can attach it to your key rings. So I like it but personally I think I'm a carmex girl when it comes to lip balms because they feel more moisturising on the lips and are less gimmicky.

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment