Sunday 5 October 2014

Weekly picks #4



Hello,

So today's weekly picks are what I've been loving this week! 

Boujois Happy Light matte serum primer I love this it keeps my makeup looking good all day and basically I can't say a bad thing about it!

Urban decay naked 2 I always go back to this palette, it's really great and I love cool toned neutrals on my eyes. 

Wilko's stippler brush This is perfect for blending my foundation if I'm in a rush and need to quickly put on my foundation and primer it even works great for primer. 

Topshop macaroon lipstick I think the right lipstick can really brighten up your face and that's what this one has been doing for me over the past few days!

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. I've heard pretty good things about the brush range from Wilko's! Have you tried any more of them?
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried the powder blush and the smokey shadow brush also, they're also really amazing :)

      Delete