Thursday 16 October 2014

Collection felt tip extreme eye liner


Hello,

This is my favourite liquid eyeliner at the moment, it's so quick and easy to apply and although I'm not great at winged eyeliner, this makes it a lot easier. It's a very opaque black colour, so longs it's kept upside down, otherwise I find that it dries out the nib. It's so easy to handle because it's a felt tip pen, and in this respect it's easy to create a thin or a thick line, as I've attempted to demonstrate with the swatches. 

It stays on all day but it's also easy to remove at the end of the day. Hence it's awesome and at £2.99 you can't go wrong.

Thanks fore reading x

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete