Saturday 16 August 2014

Topshop lipstick in Beatnik


Hello, 

So this is going to be a rave review, I apologise in advance for the over use of words like brilliant, amazing and OMG you have to buy this. *I'm doing it already sorry!* 

As you can see from the swatch it's a wearable pink colour it a great everyday colour and feels so light weight on the lips, and comfortable, not at all thick like some lipsticks, and yet lit leaves a great opaque colour on the lips. The formula also doesn't leave me with lipstick in the cracks on my lips so I think the Formula is amazing and you need to try it. 

The packaging of the product is sleek and I can't fault it, basically if you're in the market for a lipstick and have £8.00 to spare then you need to get yourself down to Topshop, because all the makeup I've tried from them has been amazing.

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo nice. I am looking for a lipstick and have heard so many good reviews of Topshop's.

    http://whatmaisiedid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's awesome I would highly recommend them, great formula!

      Delete