Sunday 17 August 2014

Hand cream smash down


Hello,

So today I have a post in preparation for autumn, it's the changing of the seasons when my hands get most dry for some reason, so I thought I'd do a quick post about these to hand creams and which in my opinion is better. 

The Neutrogena on has a lot more product in it and it takes a lot less product for your hands to feel moisturised, I love this product so much for reducing dry skin that I tend to use it on my elbows. So basically I prefer the Neutrogena hand cream and a lot of my friends agree. 

However the Nieva hand cream has a nicer scent and is perhaps a more traditional cream constancy than the more concentrated Neutrogena version. However despite this I do prefer the Neutrogena hand cream over the Nieva one, anyway, give me you thought and if you've got any other recommendations for had cream then I would like to hear them, though I would emphasise that you need to try the Neutrogena hand cream because it's so moisturising and if your skin is cracked then it doesn't irritate them like the Nieva one did. 

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment