Wednesday 14 December 2016

Christmas decorations





My first Christmas tree being out of my parents house! Since I didn't have the biggest budget I went to Asda to get everything and I was really impressed with the selection, they were really lovely and I like the selection they've got really nice individual decorations as you can see all under three pounds and then the pack of six silver baubles I bought was only £2 which is pretty good. The Christmas tree is pretty nice and when the lights are on it distracts from the fake aspect of the tree. Then I particularly love the star which is on top they're really pretty and I I love the glitter and stars within them. Then The only thing not from asda is the ombre glitter reindeer from wilko's! 

Thanks for reading!
Who else is excited for Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment