Monday 19 September 2016

Gabriella's Stationary @ Primark



Today I was in Primark and I needed to get some stationary as I'm starting back at university in a few weeks and since they have pretty cheap stationary I'd thought I'd have a look. But then I saw Gabby's stationary line and decided I'd try it out, I really like the little stationary set it's got a lot of useful things and the little divider it comes with is also great for storing stationary on your desk too! The pencil case was also nice and it's great for anything to need to put in a pouch! I think I'll be using it to store makeup brushes when I travel! 

The only thing I was slightly disappointed about was the pad of papers, as when I opened it the cover came off while I was writing in it but it wasn't too expensive, I'll stick to smiths for notebooks in the future. 

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment