Saturday 18 June 2016

Diego dalla palma contour palette






Hello, 

So there have been an awful lot of contour palettes released recently. And so when I saw this one and hadn't heard much about it from anyone I wanted to give it a try. The palette contains a correcting power, contour shade, bronzer, highlight, and blush shade. Which is nice and there's a large mirror with the palette. Then the powder is nice and I like the blend-ability of the powders and I like the face that all the products you might need to add colour to your face is available in one palette. The only problem at the moment is that this is the only shade the palette comes in from my knowledge and I think there at least need to be a darker and lighter version if not more shades.

Thanks for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment