Wednesday 2 September 2015

Bits and bobs...



Hello,

Here's a quick review of a few travel bits I picked up at boots...

Yes to Cucumbers facial wipes
I was going away camping for the weekend, and generally the toilets tend to be far away from the tent, which is no problem but if I just want to take off my makeup then these are perfect. They smell really nice but then they also provide some skin care benefits, although it did leave my face feeling rather striped which meant I used loads of moisturiser to take that feeling away. 

Sanctuary Spa pore refining toner
Really nice and compact packaging, just the right amount of product and also takes off anything that the wipes missed which was good as I sort of cleansed, well not really but hey ho, I was only away for a few days. I'm sure my skin didn't mind being stripped too much! Definitely more travel products rather than every day I would imagine. 

Johnson baby shampoo
This wasn't for my weekend, I wanted to wash my makeup brushes and this is the best thing for the job!

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment