Friday 24 July 2015

Favourite Youtubers



I Love Bethan Horton, both her channels are amazing, she's an awesome singer, but I also love her blogs and other video's that she posts on her other channel. But I've been watching her got maybe 4-5 years and still love her video's.


Essiebuttonvlogs, I love Estee she's really funny but I love her blog channel a lot more than her main channel, which is just my personal opinion! 


icovertthee I love Alex's channel, she does amazing beauty video's and I also love her blogs.


Paige Gill does awesome video's on beauty, books and occasional blogs, I just love her video's!


Sunbeamsjess, and Sunbeamsjessextra, both of Jessie's channels are amazing and I love all her lookbooks, vlogs, makeup video's and any other video's she puts out.


Shivonmakeupbiz, This girl is amazing at makeup! Full Stop! The looks she creates are amazing and I find her really inspiring.


Leighannsays I love her weekend vlogs, haul video's and favourite videos she really nice and I just love watching her video's.


Last but not least Brogan Tate xo, I love Brogan's weekly vlogs and her advice videos as well as all the other video's she puts out.

I Love so many you tubers and there's no way I've mentioned all the one's I really like, but I'll probably do a follow up post about other Youtubers I love.

Thanks for reading x



No comments:

Post a Comment