Thursday 18 June 2015

Tools of the trade...




Hello,

So I've been thinking for some time about doing a post about the tools we use to actually apply our makeup, so here goes...

The first thing that springs to my mind is brushes, so many different types to pander to any of your makeup application needs, from blush brush to eyeshadow blending brush they've got you covered, and the price points are very varied, I think my two favourite brands for brushes are Ecotools, Real techniques and Smashbox.

Then we've got mirrors, very useful so you don't apply foundation too heavily or have lipstick on your teeth, or anywhere other than your lips for that matter!

Then the torture implement, also known as an eyelash curler, these are so useful and I stand by the statement that I won't bother using mascara if I don't curl my lashes first.

Then something I almost forgot about my eyeliner sharpener, a must for those of use who like liner on our waterline, this one comes with a large and small sharper ends, so you can sharpen lip pencils and eyeshadow pencils too!

Finally our good old hands, I apply my primer and cream/liquid highlight my hands everyday! They're so useful for foundation too so don't neglect them they're free too if you don't want splash out on brushes.

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment