Monday 9 March 2015

Marks and Spencers limited collection




Hello, 

So I got this as part of my birthday present and having not really tried anything from the Marks and Spencer so I was interested to try out and review it for those people who might be interested in this product. I have to admit that I wasn't disappointed but I would have to say that for the same amount of money you could buy a sleek palette. The palette is amazing for a simple neutral eye, but that colours aren't very pigmented so despite fact that it aims to create a black and brown smokey eye they both seem to look exactly the same on the eye because of the lack of pigment. 

However I do feel like as a gift this is actually quite a good idea for those people who are are getting into makeup as I feel like the step by step guide is useful and the packaging if beautiful and I love seeing the colours of the eyeshadows through the packaging. 

So I like the concept and I'd just like the quality of the eyeshadows to be slightly better as they are chalky and the lighter colours are identical. 

Thanks for reading x 

No comments:

Post a Comment