Sunday 1 February 2015

Weekly picks #21


Hello,

So being the last week of January and formally the last week of the sales I wanted to include my marks and spencer christmas pudding hat, because I love it and picked it up in the sales so I wanted to show it off... as I'll probably continue to wear it all year round!

Then the vice three palette is another sales purchase and major love of mine and hand in hand the KIKO eyeshadow base is a cheaper alternative but much the same as the urban decay primer position! And finally my perfect nude lip Naturist by Topshop, it's perfect and offsets some of the crazier eye looks I been doing with the vice three palette this week! 

Thanks for reading x


1 comment:

  1. In love with the Vice 3 palette shades, gorgeous arent they?!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete