Wednesday 4 February 2015

No7 Brushes


Hello, 

So these are some No7 brushes, I have three of the eyeshadow blend and contour which are £7.99 and then the foundation brush which was £12.99. I really like the eyeshadow blend and contour, but the annoying thing is that they shed quite a lot so that's not the best, particularly went you wash it, but it is still a good product, and I have multiple ones because I'm lazy and I don't like having to wash my brushes 24/7. 

The foundation brush is good, but I tend to us it with the Bourjois cream bronzer to blend it out, rather than using my fingers, it really good at that, particularly in the contours of my cheeks. It doesn't shed either which is definitely a positive. 

Overall these brushes are good, they're not the worst or the best, so I wouldn't actively recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment