Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas Tag


Happy christmas !!!

What's your favourite christmas movie?
Home alone 3 is my favourite, and what's worse I found myself watching it in july this year... I think I'm addicted to christmas!

Favourite christmas colour?
I'd say red, or possibly gold either one reminds me of christmas and gets me in the festive spirit!

Do you stay in your PJ's or dress up for christmas?
In the morning I tend to lounge around in my PJ's but I have to be dressed before we eat dinner!

If you could only buy one person a present who would it be?
For me I think it would be my Nanny because she means so much to me and she's my best friend!

Do you open presents on christmas eve or christmas morning?
We open them on Christmas morning, I'm not sure why you'd open them on Christmas eve? Anyone know?

Have you ever built a ginger bread house?
I have but it was in June for my brothers Birthday so I'm guessing it doesn't count.

What do you like to do on Christmas break?
I love to see my family, Relax and most of all enjoy the festive spirit!

Favourite christmas smell?
Would have to be Christmas dinner being cooked it's amazing.

Favourite Christmas food?
Would have to be the Christmas pudding made by wait rose, because it has a whole Orange in it! Yummy!

What holiday do you celebrate?
CHRISTMAS!!!!

What are you doing for holidays this year?
Seeing my family and chilling after a long term!

What's your favourite holiday drink?
Peppermint hot chocolate! With cream and marshmallows of course!

Candy cane or Gingerbread men?
I'd have to say candy cane because I hate ginger.

Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes as the picture above demonstrates!

Favourite winter fragrance?
Taylor swift wonderstruck!

What's the most important thing about the holidays?
Celebrating with your friends and family around you!

Thanks for reading
Merry christmas! x


No comments:

Post a Comment