Saturday 1 November 2014

A few of my favourite things...



Hello,

So Olivia from just add sparkle commented on one of my posts last week suggesting that I do this post for you, so here goes...

Products
1. Topshop Glow
2. Camera
3. Laptop

Foods
1. Chocolate bread and butter pudding
2. My Mom's Sunday roast!
3. Gourmet Burger Kitchen!

Places
1. Home
2. Liverpool Docks
3. Lake district

 Things to do when you're board...
1. Play my violin
2. Go on a run
3. Watch a film

Things to do when it's sunny...
1. Have a picnic
2. Just be outside
3. go on a walk with my dog!

Films
1. The Client
2. Enemy at the Gates
3. Charlotte Gray

Songs
1. Cupids got a shotgun by Carrie underwood
2. American pie by Don Mclean
3. On my own by Samantha Banks 

Brands
1. Urban decay
2. Makeup revolution
3. H&M

Evenings
1. spending time with friends and family
2. Going out
3. Chilling

Events
1. Christmas
2. Birthday's
3. New year

Cartoons
1. Anastasia
2. Tangled
3. Spirited away

Buildings
1. Liver Building in Liverpool
2. Radio city Tower in Liverpool
3. Sydney opera House in Australia

Anything in everyday life
1. Baking
2. Singing (too myself)
3. Seeing friends

Influences
1. Mom
2. Nanny
3. Dad

Drinks
1. Pepsi
2.Water
3.still lemonade

Experiences
1. Holidays
2. Running races
3. Walking up mountains

Things to watch
1. Criminal minds
2. Law and Order special victims unit
3. CSI: New York

Youtubers

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment