Wednesday 1 October 2014

Everyday skincare...

Hello, 

To give you a bit of a back story first I have very oily skin and it's prone to breakouts *the joys of being a teenagers* These are the products I've found work best with my skin to combat my breakouts and oiliness. 

The simply Sensitive eye cream was very cheap £3.49 so I'm not expecting it to do wonders but it's great to moisturise my eyes if they feel dry or irritated so it does the job, but I wouldn't recommend it if you actually want to combat wrinkles. 

The Effaclar duo plus is a bit more pricey £15.50 it's not cheap but it works wonders on my breakouts, black heads and oiliness. It's light weight, doesn't have much of a smell and is my perfect serum at the moment. But just a side note I don't particularly notice a difference between the plus and original formulae, just a heads up.

The Vichy Normaderm moisturiser, this is £12.00 which is also a bit pricey but again it combats my black heads and reduces my oil and it comes in a pump so reducing the amount of bacteria that gets into the product. I would highly recommend this to anyone with my sort of skin.  

Thanks for reading x

4 comments:

  1. I'm a fellow oily skin girl with acne prone skin! It's always hard to find good skincare at a reasonable price. The Vichy Normadern moisturiser sounds awesome, anything that reduces oil is definitely a winner in my books. I loved reading this post xo
    http://justjessicalee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit it has really made a difference to my skin xo

      Delete
  2. I also have oily and acne prone skin and I love reading about products that other people (with the same skin type as me) enjoy! Great post :)

    Tilly
    justtilly.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete