Saturday 6 September 2014

Christmas with Benefit!?!?!?


Hello,

So Today I was in Boots and I saw that the Benefit Winter catalogue was out!!!
I Don't know when they're actually going to release these items and I know it's way to early to be thinking about Christmas but I just wanted to share these things with you!

Here goes:

Beauty bonbons £39.50
Hoola, Highbeam, They're real!, Ultra plush lipgloss in Hoola and porefessional mini!

Sugarglam fairies £44.50
They're real!, the POREfessional, Hoola an Benetint 4ml!

Complexion confections £39.50
Triple performance facial emulsion, It's potent eye cream, the POREfessional mini, Instant comeback facial serum mini!

Cheeky sweet spot £29.50 (This is the one that I will be getting!!!)
Hoola, Dandelion, CORALista, bella bamba, rockateur, sugarbomb, Watts up!

Goodies a go-go £19.50
Longwear powdershadow in call my buff, thanks a latte, gilt-y pleasure and kiss me I'm tipsy. Stay don't stray mini, They're real! mini

Candy-coated countdown £60.00
"that gal", the POREfessional, benetint, high beam, chachatint, posietint, stay flawless, they're real!, ultra plush lip gloss in dandelion, A-lister and fauxmance, stay don't stray, fake up, it's potent! eye cream, total facial moisturiser, ooh la lift, watt's up!, BADgal lash!!!

Sweet TINTations £19.50
Benebalm, Lollibalm, Benetint, Lollitint. 

Thanks for reading x


2 comments:

  1. Is this catalog on the actual benefit stand? ::O i HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE!

    lauren
    redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was I was kind of shocked when I saw it since it is the winter edition and it's barely autumn yet!

      Delete