Monday 21 July 2014

The Cheap and Cheerful palette...

Hello
 So for my first ever post I decided to talk about a palette which has stood me in good stead for a long time, granted there are several shades that don't particularly come of true to what they are in the palette, but for £3.99 I can let that slide. This palette I find useful if I'm going away and don't want to conserve space in my bag because it's very small and you still get 10 different coloured eyeshadows, which can create a neutral eye to a black smokey eye. What more could a girl want?

All in all I would recommend anyone starting out in makeup to try this palette, it's great value for money and only the light colours have poor payoff, it's very portable. But perhaps the draw backs could be the fact that the palette has no mirror or be it a very small one.

This is also great for a festival because it's cheap and small, so it won't break the bank if you lose it or break it.

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment